Saturday, March 08, 2008

Fetching aren't they?



They aren't perfect but they are lovely and warm. Made with Louet Gem Light Worsted on Size 6 DPN's.
This is a great weekend project. I had plenty left over to "try again". LOL I made them because in winter my hands are ALWAYS cold. Hopefully this will solve that.















FIRST SWEATER ALERT!




OK now hold on to your hats because I am about to embark on a SWEATER.

We found an adorable Easter Dress for Katie. But it needs a sweater. Easter is the earliest it will be for the next 85 years (or something like that) and I know it will be quite nippley. So I saw a pattern on Ravelry that boasted "NO SEAMS". OK sign me up I will take a whack at it.

Here is the dress: A lovely brown with periwinkle trim and accents. Right up Katie's "No pink, no flowers alley".

So I went to Knitorious for the pattern, yarn et al. The pattern is Children's Neck Down Bolero. I will be knitting a size 10 in brown with periwinkle trim on the ribbing.

The yarn is PERFECTLY matching Debbie Bliss. I am preparing to knit a swatch tonight as I am now under the gun! LOL

1 comment:

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Hey sister! Just found you on Ravelry...hope your group gets together soon. I'll be there! Beautiful work!
Machelle