Saturday, February 10, 2007

Inch by Inch, Piece by Piece

By this time next week my BIG project that I can't even SHOW you will be done! I will have this massive post showing during and after pics....I can't wait to show you! It's my biggest project yet and I have learned so many new techniques.

I am anxious though to finish my Jaywalkers and start another pair of socks for DH! I got him some beautiful yarn from Moutain Colors.

Here are some pics of some friends who got together a couple of weeks ago for dinner.....

Myself, my friend Maura and Tracie - fellow knitting enthusiast! *wink*











Melissa, Heather (who the stealth project is for), Victoriah, Leslie, and Katie (the one who started us all knitting! LOL)








Cindy ( Tales of Yarn, and awesome knitter), Simone, Christy and Angela

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That was a fun night! & it was fun to get together today & to see the super-secret project! ;-) I left the picture of you from today off my blog entry, just to be sure the project stays secret...