Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is nearing and my projects are finishing!

Here is my Dad's Irish Hiking Scarf finally finished. My first project with cables and it turned out great! This is using Plymouth Encore... I couldn't believe how fast this knit up....I see many more scarves like these in my future and in fact I think I am going to do this one for The Red Scarf Project.






















Washcloths for my Secret Santa and my sons Pre-school teachers. These are using Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille. 1/2 skein each.















The Yarn Harlots One Row Scarf which turned out FABULOUS! My only problem was that I was using the leftover of a skein which was supposed to be the same dye lot only it wasn't....my son Jack thinks it s great though and was so PROUD to have it! Here he is in it after the great ice storm. This was using Arucania Nature Wool Chunky.






















Here is a scarf I am knitting for a friend....I still have a ways to go on it.....Another Nature Wool Chunky....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job with the scarves! They look fabulous!

I tagged you with a meme, but feel free to ignore it unless you need the distraction from the holiday craziness.

Cindy

Cindy said...

Testing, testing, just to see if Blogger likes me now...