Thursday, December 21, 2006

I just love Christmas money!

By the grace of God, I still have all 4 of my grandparents. They are really good people who have taught me more than I could ever begin to share with you. My dads mother who I named as a toddler, Mommo....don't laugh.....spoils me rotten and always has. Every year she sends me a check with these stipulations:

#1 It has to be spent on myself. Not the kids, the bills, the dog or anything like that.
#2 It has to be something I wouldn't normally buy for myself.

So after reading various blogs including Annie Knits and seeing The Loopy Ewe talked about so well I thought I would check them out to see what all the hu-bub was all about. Well I was in sock heaven! I just had to have enough to finally make MYSELF something. Everything is always being knitted to give away! SO I placed my order quickly to ensure I got what I wanted, made sure to spend $50 (what the heck I will make myself TWO pairs of socks!) to reap the Free Shipping reward! WOOT! Then got a brilliant idea to gift a friend with a Gift Certificate for Christmas so she could enjoy Sheri's store too!

I quickly sent an e-mail to Sheri though telling her that the logo is too adorable and that I think she needs to be making some T-Shirts fast!

Check it out and you tell me: Isn't it adorable? I love that the little guy is wearing some handknit socks! As soon as my lovely yarn is in, I will radidly post a pic of it so you can all be a little bit jealous! :)

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what you got!