Friday, January 12, 2007

Jaywalker progress!

So I am working on the last 2 inches of the foot before I start the toe decreases. I reinforced the heel and I will reinforce the toe and then pray that I have plenty left for the 2nd sock. It's always my fear! LOL I think what I can try to do is weigh the ball and the sock and see if they are equal....pray for me!

For anyone who missed it this yarn is from The Yarn Pirate in Loopy Colorway. I am really enjoying the pattern of this sock. The monotony of a plan stockinette stitch sock bores me too much. But I was afraid to venture into teeny tiny cables. I am really happy how these are turning out.

I now have 3 stealth projects underway due in the next month or so plus DH besotted scarf....if I thought my knitting would subside after Christmas I was kidding myself! :)

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! What a great looking sock! I'm so impressed.

LesleyKnits said...

Beautiful! I love that yarn too :)