Friday, January 05, 2007

Pic of my Sheltie pal

Some of you may know that I lost my first Sheltie, Rocky to cancer last June. We got a new pup in September and here is a pic of Kerby and I on Christmas. He is little even for a Sheltie but he is a sweetheart. I can't have sheep here but I can have a sheep HERDER! LOL I got a wild notion the other day that I would solicite other Sheltie owners for the undercoat to knit.....I know it's probably insane....I thought I would then knit something for Sheltie Rescue....

We named him Kerby for "Kentucky Derby" since we are from KY and always loved going to the races....we are thinking of his registered name as "Rascal Jacks Run for the Roses". His Fathers name is Rotton Rascal and his Mothers name is Cracker Jack Maggie and also he has decided he is my son Jacks dog and well my son can definatly BE a rascal! *wink*









Here are some older pics of him too:





This one was the day he came home...

1 comment: